Senior Mechanical Engineer and Commissioning Agent
We are a MEP engineering and energy services firm with offices in Portland, Eugene, Seattle and Salt Lake City. We are seeking a motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer with Commissioning Agent experience for our Portland, Oregon office who is also interested in becoming a principal of the firm.
The right person will be able design, market, and participate in the development of the Mechanical Engineers and Commissioning Departments of the company and be productive from the first day on the job.
- Professional Engineering license in Oregon
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire for success personally and for company
- Dedicated to providing superior work for our clients
- Experienced in project scope and fee negotiations
- Results-driven to make sure jobs are on time, on budget and the client is pleased with the work delivered
- Willingness to travel to client locations as needed
- Successful in building client base
- Assist in proposal development and reviews
- Willing to attend networking events to seek out new project opportunities
- Revit experience
Preferred but not required:
- Professional Engineering license in Washington
- BCA membership (current or past)
Salary commensurate with proven capabilities.
Email cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We are always interested in hearing from experienced professionals who support our mission.
SOLARC is an equal opportunity employer.
To transform our society to one that works in harmony with nature, by providing leadership in the sustainable design of energy efficient buildings and engineered systems, and by sharing our knowledge and experience with others.
Our mission is to consistently deliver excellence in engineering, analysis, architecture, commissioning and sustainable design; and to engage architects and owners in the environmentally responsible design of high performance buildings and systems.